Babysitters on Demand provides a highly personalised babysitting service for not only babies but children all the way to their early teens. We are a professional, easy to use babysitting organisation with the aim of providing families with reliable and high quality carers at affordable rates. Our organisation makes the process of finding a trustworthy babysitter or nanny quick and simple. Our services are currently provided in Western Australia, Melbourne (metro area) and Sydney (metro area).
We understand that leaving your child with someone you don’t know can be an anxious experience, so we have taken the guess work out of choosing a carer. So, whether you need someone filled with spark to keep up with the smaller ones, or someone more mature and experienced with babies to give you peace of mind, Babysitters on Demand have just the right babysitter for your family.
Please advise beforehand if your child requires additional care, so that we can make appropriate arrangements to best meet your child’s needs.
All our babysitters and nannies are experienced in childcare, first aid trained and are carefully selected after police checks, reference checks and extensive interviews. This ensures you receive a safe and reliable service. Our quality guaranteed will ensure you have a great night out! We endeavour for you to feel confident to use us time and time again.
All carers of Babysitters on Demand:
- Have a current working with Children Check
- A current (within 3 months) Police Clearance
- First Aid Certificate
- Are aged 18 years old or higher
- Have a set of diverse experiences that are able to best meet the individual needs of each family
Please head to our profile page to read more about our babysitters.
Our Vision is to create an organisation that is not only trustworthy and reliable, but one that is dependable and can be chosen as a priority by our customers, providing exceptional care to children and peace of mind to families. We want to be known for the quality of services that we provide, with this quality both recognised and supported by all families within Australia.
- We always act while keeping the best interests of the child at heart; to keep them safe and secure.
- Our service aims to meet the needs of the clients in a manner that builds trust and assurance that their child is in the best care when choosing our service.
- We ensure that our babysitters take interest in their role and enjoy what they do.
- Create a management team that is not only focused, but also follows a positive approach.
- Be a personalised childcare organisation that gains support from the industry.
Our Executive Team
Lia Ursich – Managing Director
With over 10 years of experience in child care and community fields, Lia is the founder and Managing Director of Babysitters of Demand. She holds a diploma in both children services and community services, and has worked in all types of day care centres from small to large.
Lia also has more than a decade of experience in business administration and management and marketing which has allowed her to create a strong foundation for Babysitters on Demand.
Natalie Linthorne – Recruitment Manager
Natalie has been working living out her passion for children as a swimming teacher for the past 13 years. She is also a qualified nurse and teacher of Bronze Medallion.
Nat has always had a passion for children and has just recently welcomed her first child into the world. Nat thrives on not only meeting customers’ needs and expectations but exceeding them.